2. This site is controlled by the company Morro Bahia MEI, owner of the domain morrodesaopaulo.com.br and its team established in Brazil and governed by Brazilian laws, being in accordance with the Consumer Code and Decree 7962/13 and with the Law 12.965 / 2014 (Civil Mark) although it can be seen in other countries.
3. This site was designed for people with domicile in Brazil and the information related to products and services are applicable only to that country.
4. The information provided here is based on the research of the site staff or collaborators and the advertisers who provide the information.
5. All the establishments and companies advertised in the site, specifically in the pages of Lodging, How to Get There, Holiday Rental, List of Restaurants, Services, Shops, Real-estates, Tours, Party, and any other advertisement are paid or courtesy.
6. The site is not responsible for the products and services offered. The site declares that it has been remunerated to publish material relating product or service in the form of ads.
7. All banner ads posted in the site are remunerated, directly or indirectly.
USER'S WEBSITE BEHAVIOR
9. Users can express ideas and opinions through comments, or insert content when this is allowed
10. There is a lot of content specially produced about demands on Morro de São Paulo. Before asking a question, do a search in our pages to find answers related.
11. Users are solely responsible for their comments, which must respect moral, ethics, standards and rights of third parties, as well as national legislation in force.
12. Rules of behavior that should be observed by users when interacting on the site
• 12.1. RESPECT. Comments containing offenses to the site, its authors, the cited marks or users and other visitors of the site, bed words or insults, will be deleted and the user may be excluded from the site and have IP blocked to access the site.
• 12.2. ANONIMATE PROHIBITION. Brazilian law prohibits anonymity, therefore anonymous comments or fakes issued from the same IP will not be accepted - by incurring such conduct the user will be excluded from the website and will have IP blocked for access to the site.
• 12.3. PROPAGANDA PROHIBITION. Comment containing ads or advertising of any kind (even request for contest votes) will be deleted and the user may be excluded, and may have IP blocked to access the site.
• 12.4. The site www.morrodesaopaulo.com.br and its team reserve the right to exclude any content of user that they deem inappropriate or that conflicts with the dispositions described herein.
13. All copyrights, as well as other intellectual property rights with respect to all texts, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site are property of Morro Bahia MEI or are included herein with permission of the corresponding owner.
14. You may browse the site, share and reproduce parts of the content by printing, copy to a hard disk and distribute to other persons, in all such cases only for information purposes and provided above copyright notice (item 13.) appears in all such reprints. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed in exchange for commercial gain, nor may it be modified or incorporated into any other work or publication, either in printed copy or electronic format, including sending to any other site. No other license or right is granted to users.
15. According to law, only small parts of posts, showing the authorship and referring to the link of the original post, may be used by third parties.
16. Since the existence of identical parts and the same post name may cause great damage to the owners of the domain (such as penalization in indexing in search sites) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED THE USE OF PORTIONS OF POST IN blogs or websites aggregators of content, ON THE RIGHT of violation of art. 46 VIII of Law 9610/96. ATTENTION, THE USE OF POSTS IN AGGREGATOR SITES MAY, ACCORDING TO THE CASE, ESTABLISH CRIME OR UNFAIR COMPETITION.
17. This website was prepared in accordance with Brazilian laws, based on the principle of loyalty, respecting the copyrights of others. However, despite the fact that so much precautions have been taken, the internet system sometimes provides the event of misrepresentation of copyright ownership. In case you are the copyright holder of some content inserted here, and you have felt damaged, please contact us by mailing to email@example.com and we remove it immediately.
18. The website www.morrodesaopaulo.com.br will not collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent. We request your consent explicitly in most requests. However, in some cases we may admit that the consent was given tacitly from actions and behaviors.
20. We urge you not to use the site www.morrodesaopaulo.com.br if you do not agree that your personal information is collected, used and disclosed in this way.
21. By signing up for the service 'sign up your e-mail and receive News, first hand, from Morro de São Paulo' you are automatically agreeing to the newsletter submission of what may or may not contain advertising of the site's partner (soft opt in).
23. Cookies are also used to record participant's session and for persistent user data while using the site.
24. We use personal data only to identify users in their public comments on the site and they will be stored in a secure file, observing the state of the available ethnicity, and will only be accessed by qualified people authorized by the site. Since no security system is absolutely safe, www.morrodesaopaulo.com.br disclaims any responsibility for any damages or losses arising from failures, viruses or invasions of the application database, except in cases of fraud or guilt for such events.
25. Any doubt regarding this action may be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
26. You have the right to:
• no longer wish to be contacted by us;
• request a copy of the personal information we have about you;
• to request changes in registration data or even to request deletion of your data in the register;
• to inform about any improper use of your personal information;
• to require the exclusion of your data from our records;